Personal Injury Lawyers in Langley and New Westminster
We have been helping injured people recover fair compensation from ICBC or other parties for over 25 years. An experienced hand is required to guide you through the complexities of injury law and your dealings with powerful insurance companies. Our personal injury lawyers in Langley can answer the many questions you have, and our suggestions will help you to present the best claim possible in the circumstances.
Should you meet with an adjuster? Should you sign a statement? How can you recover your out of pocket expenses? What is the best treatment for your injury? What is a fair amount of compensation for what you have endured?
These are all valid questions which our lawyers are used to answering. Allow yourself to focus on getting better while we handle the claim details.
Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
If you've been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another party, you have a right to compensation. Some of the most common incidents of personal injury cases include:
- Slip and falls
- Car accidents
- Boating accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Bicycle injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Many more...
In the case you've been injured, the services of our personal injury lawyers in Langley will be tremendously beneficial, as we fully understand the legal process (including litigation and mediation) and can take your case to trial. What's more, our experience gives us a good idea of what you should expect to receive as fair compensation.
Types of Benefits
In the unfortunate case that you've suffered an injury and have filed a personal injury claim, our personal injury lawyers in Langley will help you understand the various benefits you may be eligible for:
- ICBC Autoplan Coverage: Home Maker : Benefits applies to people who are unemployed at the time of the accident. If your injuries have inhibited you from carrying on your regular, day-to-day tasks, you may be eligible to receive this benefit to cover the cost of hiring someone.
- Student Benefit: In the case that you're a student and are now unable to continue your studies due to injuries suffered in an accident, you may be eligible to receive reimbursement for expenses (lost tuition, textbooks, etc.) accrued prior to the accident.
- Income Replacement (First two years): Eligibility for this benefit is only possible if you were employed and receiving an income prior to your accident and aren't able to go back to work. There is a $300.00 per week maximum, and is formulated through 75% of your gross income. It begins one week after the loss of your first paycheck, and is available to use if you are incapable of working.
- Tort Claims: Once a full investigation of the accident has been conducted, ICBC will hold one party at fault. The innocent party may bring a tort claim which provides compensation for pain and suffering and other abstract areas.
- Medical Benefit: If the injuries you've sustained in an accident require medical care, many of the expenses that aren't covered by a medical plan will be covered by a medical benefit.
Our fees are paid out of your damage recovery. We are confident that you
will realize that they were well spent. If you have any injury claim questions,
please call today for an initial consultation or fill out our online forms and a lawyer will get back to you.
Slip and Fall Accident Claim or Motor Vehicle Accident Claim